Got home from Phoenix today. Started by cleaning up the shop a little bit. Then I spent a bit of time making a mount for the magnetometer. It is a basic box with flanges to provide a place to bond it to the inside of the strake using Flox. The magnetometer itself will be mounted to the box using the ring that Garmin supplies.
Then after I got that curing, I spent a little bit of time doing some ergonomic testing. After all, I had to ensure that the upholstery is comfortable still, and that when seated in the flying position I can read the screens and reach everything I need to operate! 🙂 Or maybe I just wanted to make airplane noises and play with my avionics.